If you are looking for a fantastic video racing game, then don’t ignore a kind of game called Forza Horizon 3 created by Playground Games. The game has just been released in September for both types of players, including Ultimate Edition on 23 September 2016, and Deluxe Edition on 27 September 2016. However, the game was put up with some performance issues and minor bugs, but now, all of them have been repaired. You can find out the complete list of fixes:
- A kind of issue on Windows 10 which led to faltering with high or unlocked framerates on some hardware configurations has been repaired.
- The steadiness of mouse move detection when driving the car is greatly upgraded
- The users won’t have to answer the question given by the Windows 10 video options screen anymore when there haven’t been any alterations that were made.
- Windows 10 Advanced Controller Menu now consists of extra options, such as steering wheel sensitivity, invert force feedback, center spring scale, as well as damping scale
- The issue about the pre-order vehicles and the Halo Warthog didn’t show up in the Windows 10 version has been repaired.
There are some other enhancements to wheel support, permitting the controller hot-swapping, as well as creating more different content fixes for vehicles. Just keep calm and stay tuned for more updates in the forthcoming time.
Besides, a brand new DLC pack has been launched by Microsoft, and it’s called Smoking Tire Car Pack consisting of Pagani Huayra, Spania GTA Spano, the 2016 Aston Martin Vulcan, the 2000 Lotus 340R, the 1975 Jeep CJ, the litter choice, as well as a 2010 Ford Crown Vic Interceptor. It is also contained the Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass that costs $30, or as a small part of FH3 Ultimate edition, or it costs $7 for a separate purchase.