In the previous update, Forza Horizon 3 had upgraded the wheel support and fixed some stuttering problems. But in this latest update, it mostly fixes the performance and steadiness in the game, and the patch was done by Playground Games and Turn 10 studios.
There is an update post presented on the official site of Forza Horizon 3, saying that the top priority that both Playground Games and Turn 10 are trying to work on would be the enhancements of performance and stability.
Some crash problems that had an effect on several players using Windows 10 have been repaired. Most of the players have troubles with joining the Maroondah Road Bucket List event as well as the Bucket List Blueprint challenges with unsuited DLC. Also, it’s fixed the problem when players utilized the AMD R9 Fury X GPU on Windows 10.
The players using Performance-wise PC could check out some following latest updates:
- The CUP improvements are visible for the players who operate four-core setups on Wins 10.
- The eight-core setups on Wins 10 are altered by the enhanced thread, leading to the enhanced performance.
- Enhance the performance in upgrades and adjusting screens on Wins 10.
- A stop when racing in Byron Bay on Wins 10 has been repaired.
- While racing on Wins 10, the stop was repaired when putting on Drivatar liveries